An Open-Label Study of Bendamustine Hydrochloride for the Treatment of Pediatric Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cephalon
- 30 Sep 2014 The primary endpoint assessment duration has been changed from day 21 to day 21 -35 along with addition of endpoint as recommended phase II dose, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Jan 2012 Actual patient numbers changed from 40 to 43 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.