A Phase II, Open Label, Uncontrolled, Multi Center Study to Evaluate Safety and Immunogenicity of Flu Vaccine (Surface Antigen, Inactivated, Formulation 2010-2011) When Administered to Non-elderly Adult and Elderly Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 10 May 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 10 May 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record EudraCT2010-018583-17).
- 06 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.