A Phase II, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Randomized, Trial Comparing the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Francisella Tularensis Live Vaccine Strain (LVS) Vaccine Produced by DynPort Vaccine Company (DVC-LVS) to a LVS Vaccine in Use by the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID-LVS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DVC LVS (Primary) ; Tularaemia vaccine
- Indications Tularaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 24 Jul 2017 Primary endpoint has been met (Proportion of subjects that develop a positive take response, as assessed by the clinical site, defined as the development of an erythematous papule, vesicle, and/or eschar with or without underlying induration.) according to results published in the Vaccine.
- 24 Jul 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Immunogenicity: proportion of subjects that seroconvert (greater than or equal to 4-fold rise in antibody titer) as measured by a tularemia-specific microagglutination assay.), according to results published in the Vaccine.
- 24 Jul 2017 Results published in the Vaccine