A Multi-Center Relative Bioavailability Study of Azacitidine 75 mg/m2 Subcutaneous Injection In Myelodysplastic Syndrome Patients Under Fasting Conditions.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bioniche Pharma
- 27 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Apr 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.