A Phase 1/2, Randomized, Open-Label, Study to Assess the Immunogencity and Safety of a Vaccine Enhancement Patch (VEP) When Administered With Two Doses of Intramuscular Inactivated Influenza H5N1 Vaccine in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Heat-labile enterotoxin E coli (Primary) ; KD 295
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 17 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.