A Prospective, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel-group, International Multicenter Phase III Trial of PI-88 in the Adjuvant Treatment of Subjects With Hepatitis Virus Related Hepatocellular Carcinoma After Surgical Resection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Muparfostat (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PATRON
- Sponsors Medigen Biotechnology Corporation
- 30 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to interim Analysis and business concerns, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jul 2014 According to a PharmaEssentia Corporation media release, this study may be completed three months earlier than expected as AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals may be able to recruit 256 patients in Europe by the end of next quarter.
- 18 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.