An Open Label, Partially Randomised Phase II Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of BIBW 2992 in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Who Never Received Prior Anti-EGFR (Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor) Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib; Cetuximab
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 04 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 94 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Apr 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.