A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Effect of Tadalafil Once Daily for 8 Weeks on Prostatic Blood Flow and Perfusion Parameters in Men With Signs and Symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tadalafil (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Erectile dysfunction; Overactive bladder
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational
- Acronyms LVIR
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 02 Aug 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.