A Randomised, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Parallel-group Multicentre Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Fluticasone Furoate/GW642444 Inhalation Powder and Fluticasone Propionate/Salmeterol Inhalation Powder in the Treatment of Persistent Asthma in Adults and Adolescents.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 08 Mar 2012 Actual patient number added 810 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History