A Phase II, Randomised, Double- Blind, Placebo Controlled, Cross-over Efficacy and Safety Comparison of Tiotropium 5 microg Administered Once Daily (in the Evening) and Tiotropium 2.5 microg Administered Twice Daily Delivered by the Respimat Inhaler for Four Weeks Versus Placebo in Patients With Moderate Persistent Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Aug 2011, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.