A Phase I Study of Everolimus (mTOR Inhibitor) and OSI-906 (Dual IGFR and IR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor) for the Treatment of Patients With Refractory Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Linsitinib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.