A Phase 1B/II Study of GDC-0449 (NSC 747691) in Combination With RO4929097, a Gamma-Secretase Inhibitor (GSI) in Advanced/Metastatic Sarcomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs RG 4733 (Primary) ; Vismodegib (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Liposarcoma; Sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Nov 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov