A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Two-period Cross-over Study to Assess the Effect of 50microg Inhaled NVA237 on Exercise Endurance in Patients With Moderate to Severe COPD.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GLOW-3
- 01 Oct 2011 Results from this trial were included in a Marketing Authorisation Application submitted to the EMA.
- 28 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 21st Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 27 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 21st Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society, according to a Vectura media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History