Observational Cohort Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Switching From Lovenox (Enoxaparin) 40mg to Pradaxa (Dabigatran Etexilate) 220mg in Patients Undergoing Elective Total Hip or Knee Replacement Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.