A Phase I Study Investigating the Combination of RAD001 With Standard Induction and Consolidation Therapy in Older Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Idarubicin; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 13 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 09 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.