A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-controlled, Phase III, Long-Term Safety and Tolerability Study of TC-5214 (S-mecamylamine) as an Adjunct to an Antidepressant in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder Who Exhibit an Inadequate Response to Antidepressant Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dexmecamylamine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms RENAISSANCE-7
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 09 Mar 2012 Actual patient number (813) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov..
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History