Phase 3, Randomized, Open-label Study Of The Efficacy And Safety Of Crizotinib Versus Pemetrexed/Cisplatin Or Pemetrexed/Carboplatin In Previously Untreated Patients With Non-squamous Carcinoma Of The Lung Harboring A Translocation Or Inversion Event Involving The Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (Alk) Gene Locus.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Crizotinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROFILE-1014
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 17 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Jan 2017 This trial was completed in Netherlands, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 08 Jan 2017 This trial was completed in Belgium, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History