Phase 3, Randomized, Open-label Study Of The Efficacy And Safety Of Crizotinib Versus Pemetrexed/Cisplatin Or Pemetrexed/Carboplatin In Previously Untreated Patients With Non-squamous Carcinoma Of The Lung Harboring A Translocation Or Inversion Event Involving The Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (Alk) Gene Locus.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Crizotinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROFILE-1014
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 18 Oct 2017 Results of analysis assessing the effect of dexamethasone on steady-state crizotinib exposure using patient data from PROFILE-1001, PROFILE-1005, PROFILE-1007, PROFILE-1014 trials presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer
- 11 Sep 2017 Results from this trial have been presented at the 2017 European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress, according to a Pfizer media release.
- 11 Sep 2017 Results published in a Pfizer media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History