NMR Imaging and Stereological Analysis of Trabecular Bone in Female Subjects 60 and Older at Risk of Fracture Receiving Either Zoledronic Acid or Teriparatide.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Teriparatide (Primary) ; Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TERIZOL
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.