A Randomized, Open-Label, Three-Way Crossover Study to Evaluate the Effect on 24-hour, Intragastric pH Following Daily Oral Dose Administration of RAB ER 50-mg Capsules Compared With Esomeprazole (Nexium) 40-mg Capsules and Rabeprazole (Aciphex) 20-mg Tablets to H. Pylori-Negative Healthy Subjects in a 5-day Treatment Regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole; Rabeprazole
- Indications Bleeding ulcer; Duodenal ulcer; Dyspepsia; Gastric ulcer; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Helicobacter infections; NSAID-induced ulcer; Peptic ulcer; Reflux oesophagitis; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 04 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.