Immunogenicity and Safety Study of One Dose of GSK Biologicals' Meningococcal Vaccine GSK 134612 (Blinded Lots) Versus One Dose of Mencevax ACWY in Healthy Subjects Aged 18-25 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 polysaccharide
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 20 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Nov 2010 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.