A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Phase 2 Study to Compare the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous CXA 101/ Tazobactam and Metronidazole With That of Meropenem in Complicated Intraabdominal Infections
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftolozane/tazobactam (Primary) ; Meropenem; Metronidazole
- Indications Bacterial infections; Intra-abdominal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 53rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 16 Jun 2011 Primary endpoint 'Clinical-response-rate' has been met according to a Cubist media release..
- 16 Jun 2011 Results have been reported in a Cubist Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History