Clinical Efficacy and Safety of T1225 Versus Tobramycin 0.3 % Eye Drops in the Treatment of Purulent Bacterial Conjunctivitis of Children.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin (Primary) ; Tobramycin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Infectious conjunctivitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Laboratoires Thea
- 28 Apr 2012 Additional trial locations identified as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 28 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 222 to 444 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 09 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.