Combination Therapy With Sitagliptin (DPP 4 Inhibitor) and Lansoprazole (PPI) Inhibitor) to Restore Pancreatic Beta Cell Function in Recent-Onset Type 1 Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lansoprazole (Primary) ; Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms REPAIR-T1D
- 18 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.