Relative Bioavailability of 10 mcg Olodaterol (Solution for Inhalation Administered With the Respimat) at Steady State Alone or in Combination With Multiple Doses of 400 mg q.d. Ketoconazole (Tablet) in Healthy Male and Female Volunteers (an Open Label, Fixed Sequence, Phase I Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol (Primary) ; Ketoconazole
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2010 New trial record