A multi-center, multi-national, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel group, double-blind, Phase III trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of LC15-0444 in patients with type 2 diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gemigliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors LG Life Sciences
- 05 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 01 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Proportion-of-glycosylated-haemoglobin' has been met.
- 17 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History