A Single Center, Open Label, Longitudinal Single Arm Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Prophylactic Famciclovir 500 mg b.d. in HIV Positive Adults With Recurrent Genital Herpes.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Famciclovir (Primary)
- Indications Herpes genitalis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jul 2010 New trial record