A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study Evaluating the Pharmacodynamic Effect of a 6-week Treatment With Triamcinolone Acetonide Aqueous Nasal Spray 110 microg and 220 microg Once Daily on Basal Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal (HPA) Axis Function in Children [2 to <12 Years of Age] With Allergic Rhinitis (AR).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Triamcinolone (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 08 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 2011 Annual Meeting of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 28 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.