A Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Randomised, Parallel-group, Long Term Phase III Trial Assessing the Safety and Efficacy of Eprotirome in Patients With Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolaemia Who Are on Optimal Standard of Care.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eprotirome (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AKKA
- Sponsors Karo Bio
- 30 Mar 2014 Results presented at the 63rd Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 09 May 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Santosh Jamboti) identified as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 22 Mar 2012 New source identified and integrated (CTRI2012-02-002413).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History