An open-label, randomized, 4-treatment, 3-period, crossover interaction study, evaluating the effect of esomeprazole 40 mg, omeprazole 80 mg or lansoprazole 60 mg on the pharmacodynamics and the pharmacokinetics of clopidogrel in healthy volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary) ; Lansoprazole (Primary) ; Omeprazole (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Bleeding ulcer; Duodenal ulcer; Dyspepsia; Gastric ulcer; Gastritis; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Helicobacter infections; NSAID-induced ulcer; Peptic ulcer; Reflux oesophagitis; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 28 Mar 2014 Results published in the American Journal of Cardiovascular Drugs.
- 27 Jun 2011 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History