A Phase 3, 12-Week, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Placebo- and Active-Controlled Efficacy and Safety Study of Preladenant in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Parkinson's Disease (Phase 3; Protocol No. P04938).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Preladenant (Primary) ; Rasagiline
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 02 Nov 2015 Results of pooled analysis of two phase 3 trials (NCT01155466 and NCT01227265) published in the JAMA Neurology
- 03 May 2014 Results presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 01 May 2014 Primary endpoint 'Off-time' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History