A Phase 3, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Placebo- and Active-Controlled Dose-Range-Finding Efficacy and Safety Study of Preladenant in Subjects With Early Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Preladenant (Primary) ; Rasagiline
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PARADYSE-Monotherapy
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 03 May 2014 Results presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 29 Apr 2014 Primary endpoint 'Unified-Parkinson's-Disease-Rating-Scale' has not been met.
- 19 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History