A 52-week, Multi-center, Open-label Study of the Safety and Tolerability of Agomelatine Sublingual Tablets in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder (MDD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Agomelatine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- 06 Nov 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.