Phase I/II Study of Vorinostat and Gefitinib in Relapsed/ or Refractory Patients With Advanced Non-small Cell Carcinoma (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Apr 2014 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-duration' has not been met.
- 09 Apr 2014 Results presented at the 105th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 13 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History