A Phase II Study of MLN8237, a Selective Aurora A Kinase Inhibitor in Children With Recurrent/Refractory Solid Tumors and Leukemias
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Ewing's sarcoma; Germ cell and embryonal neoplasms; Liver cancer; Neuroblastoma; Osteosarcoma; Rhabdoid tumour; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours; Wilms' tumour
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jul 2016 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2013 New source identified and integrated (Mayo Clinic; 11-002141).