A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and the Effect of Food and Ketoconazole on the Pharmacokinetics of IPI-145 When Administered to Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Duvelisib (Primary) ; Ketoconazole
- Indications Allergic asthma; Haematological malignancies; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Infinity Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Nov 2012 Results will be presented at the Annual Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) in November 2012, according to an Infinity Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 07 Aug 2012 Additional results are expected to be presented at a medical meeting in the second half of 2012.
- 27 Jun 2012 Results will be presented at a conference in the second half of 2012.