A 24 Week, Open Label, Multi-center Evaluation of Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics, Efficacy and Safety of Omalizumab in Japanese Children (6 - 15 Years) With Inadequately Controlled Allergic Asthma Despite Current Recommended Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Omalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 23 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. (Parent trial: NCT01155700).
- 27 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jul 2010 New trial record