Dose Escalation, Safety and Pharmacokinetic, First in Man Study, of SAR566658 Administered as a Single Agent by Intravenous Infusion in Adult Patients With CA6-Positive and Refractory Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SAR 566658 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Head and neck cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 09 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 15 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History