A Dose Block-randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-escalating, Phase I Study to Evaluate Safety and Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics of DA-3091 After Subcutaneous Injection in Healthy Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Exenatide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Dong-A Pharmaceutical; Dong-A ST
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jul 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.