A Pilot, Multicenter, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-escalation Study of the Safety and Efficacy of AGN-214868 in Patients with Idiopathic Overactive Bladder and Urinary Incontinence
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Senrebotase (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder; Urinary incontinence
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 132 to 156.