Efficacy and safety of agomelatine (25 mg/day with potential blinded adjustment to 50 mg/day) for 12 weeks in non-depressed out-patients with Generalized Anxiety Disorder. A 12-week randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, with escitalopram (10 mg/day with potential blinded adjustment to 20 mg/day) as validator, 3-arm parallel groups, international multicenter study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Agomelatine (Primary) ; Escitalopram
- Indications Generalised anxiety disorder
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2012 Results reported at the 28th International Congress of Cellegium Internationale Neuro-Psychopharmacologicum.
- 18 Aug 2011 Additional trial locations identified as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 14 Jul 2010 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History