A Phase 1, Randomized, Subject- and Investigator-blind, Sponsor-open, Placebo-controlled, Single- and Multiple-dose Escalation Study to Investigate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of PF-03463275 in Healthy Male Japanese and Western Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs PF 3463275 (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 19 Apr 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Aug 2010 to Jul 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.