Clinical Trial Program of a Medical Instrument Product.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Aspirin; Bivalirudin; Clopidogrel; Heparin
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial ischaemia; Unstable angina pectoris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SEEDS
- 01 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to the results published in the Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
- 01 Mar 2017 Results of SEEDS substudy (n=1851) assessing SRI as a predictor of adverse ischemic events, published in the Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions
- 07 Nov 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, the recruitment status of this study is unknown because the information has not been verified recently (last verified Apr 2010).