A Phase IB Study of the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Panobinostat (LBH589) Given Orally in Combination With Carboplatin and Paclitaxel in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Paclitaxel; Panobinostat
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 12 Sep 2011 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Sep 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.