Aspirin and Plavix Following Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (ASAP-CABG).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin (Primary) ; Clopidogrel (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASAP-CABG
- 18 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.