Phase 1 Study of Cladribine Based Induction Therapy (CLAG) With ATRA (All-Trans Retinoic Acid) and Midostaurin in Relapsed/Refractory AML.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Midostaurin (Primary) ; Cladribine; Cytarabine; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors; Tretinoin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CLAG-ATRA-AML
- 25 Oct 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2010 Actual initiation date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.