A Phase 2, Proof of Concept, 52-Week Open Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Belimumab (HGS1006, LymphoStat-B), a Fully Human Monoclonal Anti-BLyS (BAFF) Antibody, in Subjects With Primary Sjogren's Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary)
- Indications Sjogren's syndrome
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BELISS
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Feb 2016 Follow-up results (n=13) published in the Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology.
- 13 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History