A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo and Naproxen Controlled, Multi-center, Study to Determine the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Effect on Pain of a Single Intra-articular Administration of Canakinumab in Patients With Osteoarthritis in the Knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Canakinumab (Primary) ; Naproxen
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 14 Oct 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2010 New trial record