A Phase Ib, Randomized, Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple-Ascending Dose Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of MEMP1972A in Patients With Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Quilizumab (Primary) ; Quilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 05 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 20 May 2012 Results reported at the 108th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 04 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History