A Phase IIa, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacodynamics of Multiple Dose Levels of Pumosetrag in Patients With Symptoms Associated With Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) Receiving a Standard Refluxogenic Meal.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pumosetrag (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 02 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 76th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Gastroenterology.
- 20 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Sep 2011 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.